2 Sept 2015

TDVL and BDVL Update (Taxi and Bus Driver Vocational License)

 
It finally arrived! My vocational license proper!
 
 
 
TDVL and BDVL
Copyright Fiona C Yeo @ Cartoon Lagoon 2015
 
 
All the while, all I had was a narrow green slip of paper. LTA kept saying their card machine was 'down'. They must have read my mind because just yesterday, I was telling myself I would have to drop LTA an email to ask them how long more it would take them to fix their card machine. I opened the letterbox and my heart actually sank when I saw a letter with the LTA logo! It's usually not good news but I was wrong! Hehe.
 
In my earlier posts this year, I had written that I had only set out to have 2 goals this year and that was to get my Taxi Driver Vocational License and my Bus Driver Vocational License (they also certify you as a Bus attendant at the same time). Later, I had added a third goal, which was to sleep earlier at night. I haven't been able to sleep much earlier. Mike and I do try but it's difficult when we have so few hours at home on a work day and so much to do. But we're still trying.
 
I've added a fourth goal and that is to achieve a healthier lifestyle, which you can already infer from the various posts I have blogged on my exercise routines and eating habits.
 
Next year, I hope to take my Boating License and perhaps my Class 4 license! I'll be a handy person to have around! Haha.

No comments: